Physio led classes
Formerly known as Clinical Pilates, our classes are taken by qualified physiotherapists, experts in movement and injuries
Our classes sizes are up to a maximum of 6 people, to optimise supervision and progression
Private health rebates may apply. Classes to be bought in passes and managed via Mindbody
Reformer and Mat
Our classes are a mix of both Reformer and Mat exercises. We find this the best mix to get the most out of your body
Clinical exercise is a safe and effective way to stay active throughout pregnancy
Clinical exercise is an effective way to manage the rehbailitation of most injuries, ask your physio for further info
To find out more about Clinical Pilates read our Blog!
|12PM with Georgie||9AM with Georgie||7AM with Sophie|
|5:30PM with Georgie||10AM with Sophie||5:45PM with Sophie|
|7:15PM with Sophie||7:15PM with Georgie|
How to Join a class
1. Book Initial Clinical Exercise appointment and class time by calling 5897 7044
To ensure the class you would like to join has a spot free for you to take :).
Your physio will then create a tailored program for you!
2. Complete 1:1 introduction session with your Physio
3. Purchase class pass and grip socks
4. Sign up to Mindbody to manage your classes
5. Come to the same class each week with towel, grip socks and drink bottle